* Vehicles travelling in underground tunnels will exceed 120mph. Currently it costs $1B to dig 1 mile. The Boring Company will use robotics to reduce the tunneling cost by 10x. The next phase of the company is to build vacuum shells to allow a hyperloop vehicle to travel underground at over 600mph. A lot of houses will be built in the process.
* Wawa is one of the top 40 largest private companies in the US.
* In the United States, there are 1 million functionally deaf people, and approximately 28 million that are mostly deaf. There are 25 million people who have seriously impaired vision (even when wearing glasses) and close to 700,000 people are completely blind. Apple's new initiative will impact 53 million Americans, and millions more around the world.
* Disney has a $157B Market Cap, with $55B in revenue last FY
* Approximately 3.4 million viewers tune into the live WWE program each week. WWE has 14.4 million Instagram followers. WWE recently signed UFC world champion Ronda Rousey who has 10.1 million Instagram followers. Ronda's debut wrestling match will be during Wrestle Mania, which Stephanie McMahon credited as being the Super Bowl of wrestling.
We are strategy consultants helping C-Suite executives develop new growth opportunities and take calculated risks.