* The John Deere Foundation has donated $340M since 1948.
** John Deere endows and operates 3 physical educational experience destinations (a pavilion, a museum, and a historic work site) to encourage K-12 students to become the next generation of innovators and engineers. All those experiences have moved online, inspiring schoolchildren globally.
* P&G discovered that 61% of Americans rinse and re-use at least one item every day. 90% of Americans run a tap while washing plates and cups. P&G hopes their innovations will solve customers’ own water wastage habits.
** P&G invests over $2B annually towards R&D, and owns over 55,000 active patents.
* Ford is investing $4B over the next two years towards Autonomous Driving.
* John Deere posted $35.5B in revenue, down from $39.2B last FY.
** Caterpillar posted $53.8B in revenue, down from $54.7B last FY.
* In December 2020, Ford Motor Company will donate $100 on behalf of each person who uses the hashtag #ProudToHonor, with a goal of donating $3.5 million to military charities.
** In Q3-2020, Ford earned $37.5B in Revenues, $2.3B in Net Income. Ford’s FY-2020 has seen a 27% Revenue drop compared to FY-2019.
*** In 2020, Ford donated 200,000 face shields to US Military Bases to help active-duty soldiers prevent Covid-19 spread on their bases
* The top floors of corporate skyscrapers are usually prize locations for executives and are usually designed with exclusivity in mind, prohibiting most employees from ever setting foot on those floors.
** Salesforce has 15.8B in revenue, up from 13.2B last FY, with an ~18% annual return on their common stock.
*In 2019, Visa ranked #1 on Forbes World’s Best Regarded Companies and #5 on BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.
‡Women are a little more than 50% of white collar workers, but represent only 4.5% of executives – 2016 NBER Working Paper Series.
† In January 2020, For the first time in American history women held more payroll jobs (50.04%) than men.
* 75% of millennials and gen-z in the United States are actively on Snapchat. 93M of them are over the age of 18.
** 57% of millennial Snapchat members who registered in-app in 2018 went to the polls and voted, whereas only 41-52% of millennials tend to vote.
*** During the 2016 election season, 63% of young voters learned about the voter registration process through their school; most colleges and universities will be closed during the Fall 2020 election cycle.
We are strategy consultants helping Board Members and C-Suite executives develop new growth opportunities and take calculated risks.