* The Home Depot sold out of all 12 foot Skeletons last year. Despite producing more of these Meme Giants, The Home Depot is expecting to sell out of them again this year, and began taking Halloween pre-orders in July.
** Reported revenues for The Home Depot increased from $110B in 2019 to $135B in 2020
* By 2027, Amgen plans to reduce water usage by a further 40% and waste by 75%.
** From 2007 to 2021, Amgen successfully reduced water consumption by 30%, and waste by 28%. New technologies will help Amgen accelerate their planet stewardship to reach their 2027 goals.
* Over 80% of high school students are not proficient in STEM. The rate at which American high school students pursued STEM stalled last decade, but is now growing with the help of corporate philanthropy.
** The current market size for STEM philanthropy is unquestionably massive. Any company can tap into this resource for future employees or future customers, and skyrocket their brand value in the coming decades.
* With over 30% of new hires identifying as women, The Home Depot created the “Orange Women’s Network” to promote professional growth among female associates.
** The Home Depot employs over 400,000 associates in 2,300 stores, 35,000 of their associates are veterans. In 2021, The Home Depot was recognized as one of the top Military Employers for their 19th year in a row.
* The John Deere Foundation has donated $340M since 1948.
** John Deere endows and operates 3 physical educational experience destinations (a pavilion, a museum, and a historic work site) to encourage K-12 students to become the next generation of innovators and engineers. All those experiences have moved online, inspiring schoolchildren globally.
* P&G discovered that 61% of Americans rinse and re-use at least one item every day. 90% of Americans run a tap while washing plates and cups. P&G hopes their innovations will solve customers’ own water wastage habits.
** P&G invests over $2B annually towards R&D, and owns over 55,000 active patents.
* Ford is investing $4B over the next two years towards Autonomous Driving.
* John Deere posted $35.5B in revenue, down from $39.2B last FY.
** Caterpillar posted $53.8B in revenue, down from $54.7B last FY.
We are strategy consultants helping Board Members and C-Suite executives develop new growth opportunities and take calculated risks.