* With over 30% of new hires identifying as women, The Home Depot created the “Orange Women’s Network” to promote professional growth among female associates.
** The Home Depot employs over 400,000 associates in 2,300 stores, 35,000 of their associates are veterans. In 2021, The Home Depot was recognized as one of the top Military Employers for their 19th year in a row.
* The John Deere Foundation has donated $340M since 1948.
** John Deere endows and operates 3 physical educational experience destinations (a pavilion, a museum, and a historic work site) to encourage K-12 students to become the next generation of innovators and engineers. All those experiences have moved online, inspiring schoolchildren globally.
* P&G discovered that 61% of Americans rinse and re-use at least one item every day. 90% of Americans run a tap while washing plates and cups. P&G hopes their innovations will solve customers’ own water wastage habits.
** P&G invests over $2B annually towards R&D, and owns over 55,000 active patents.
* Ford is investing $4B over the next two years towards Autonomous Driving.
* John Deere posted $35.5B in revenue, down from $39.2B last FY.
** Caterpillar posted $53.8B in revenue, down from $54.7B last FY.
* In December 2020, Ford Motor Company will donate $100 on behalf of each person who uses the hashtag #ProudToHonor, with a goal of donating $3.5 million to military charities.
** In Q3-2020, Ford earned $37.5B in Revenues, $2.3B in Net Income. Ford’s FY-2020 has seen a 27% Revenue drop compared to FY-2019.
*** In 2020, Ford donated 200,000 face shields to US Military Bases to help active-duty soldiers prevent Covid-19 spread on their bases
* The top floors of corporate skyscrapers are usually prize locations for executives and are usually designed with exclusivity in mind, prohibiting most employees from ever setting foot on those floors.
** Salesforce has 15.8B in revenue, up from 13.2B last FY, with an ~18% annual return on their common stock.
*In 2019, Visa ranked #1 on Forbes World’s Best Regarded Companies and #5 on BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.
‡Women are a little more than 50% of white collar workers, but represent only 4.5% of executives – 2016 NBER Working Paper Series.
† In January 2020, For the first time in American history women held more payroll jobs (50.04%) than men.
We are strategy consultants helping Board Members and C-Suite executives develop new growth opportunities and take calculated risks.